Register & Plan Your Stay
Clergy Members and Lay Members of the Annual Conference are expected to attend the 2012 Annual Conference Session.
Clergy Excusals: Clergy Members who are not attending must request to be excused and state the reason for their absence. Requests for excusal should be e-mailed to the Conference Secretary at firstname.lastname@example.org or mailed in printed form to Conference Secretary, Cal-Pac Conference, PO Box 6006, Pasadena CA 91102-6006. Active clergy seeking to be excused should also discuss their absence with the appropriate district superintendent.
Registration for Clergy & Lay Members: Is now closed.
Planning ahead will make your Annual Conference Session so much more enjoyable. Please be sure you know where you are going, where you are staying, and where you are eating. Also, please remember to pre-register for this event.
- About the University of Redlands (including construction information)
- Children (and Youth) at Annual Conference (You must fill out the appropriate paperwork and mail it in.)
- Dining at the University of Redlands
- Driving & Parking at the University of Redlands
- Hawaii Members: You are welcome to register online or by mailing your registration worksheet to the Hawaii District Office. If you register online, your district office will be able to access your registration electronically and make a housing assignment for you.
- Hotel Information (Off-Campus Lodging)
- On-Campus Housing Information
- Pay for Annual Conference or make a voluntary contribution (after you pre-register!)
- Planning Worksheet
- Online registration is now closed. Call the Registrar Jennifer Gaylord at 626-755-5751 on Monday or Tuesday, or plan to register when you arrive. Please note that meal cards and special events may be sold out and unavailable for purchase on site.
- Check or Change an Existing Registration
- Working Agenda
- Youth (and Children) at Annual Conference (You must fill out the appropriate paperwork and mail it in.)
- Youth Day Information (coming soon)