2012 Five District Plan Transition
August 15, 2012: An updated Mission Area List has been uploaded. Please review it here (note changes in the North District).
July 6, 2012: Churches and missions listed on the conference website (and in the Church Locator) have been re-classified by district. You can now view contact information for each district and churches included in that new district on the following pages:
- Hawaii at http://www.cal-pac.org/districts/detail/34
- North at http://www.cal-pac.org/districts/detail/40
- South at http://www.cal-pac.org/districts/detail/41
- East at http://www.cal-pac.org/districts/detail/38
- West at http://www.cal-pac.org/districts/detail/36
Please note that the district offices have new e-mail addresses. Please update your e-mail address books.
June 28, 2012: The 2012 Annual Conference approved a re-districting plan which creates five districts (Hawaii, East, North, South, West) from the existing eight districts in the California-Pacific Annual Conference.
This plan is effective July 1, 2012. Conference and district staff members are currently transitioning from the old structure to the new structure and expect the change to last through the month of July 2012. As we update records, reports, websites, databases, files, offices, and more, you may see some data that continues to list information in the 'old' eight-district organization.
For reference and related work taking place outside of the conference and district offices, the following two documents are provided for your reference:
- Churches Organized by Five District Plan (.pdf reader required)
- Churches Organized by Five District Plan & Mission Area (.pdf reader required) <-- updated August 15 with new link
Further information and updates may be provided on this page as they become available.