The Resource EMT is responsible for the following areas and issues:
- Includes genealogical information, archived and scanned Journals, General Commission on Archives & History information, archival aids, and more.
- Wellness Team information on Virgin Healthmiles walking program
- HUB International is a leading provider of insurance and risk management programs for churches and virtually all faith based organizations.
- Safety Information & Risk Management Programs
- Loans to Cal-Pac congregations are available for facility matters. An interest rate competitive to secular loans are matched with efforts to diminish the ancillary costs for loans to provide for affordable loans.
- Conditional donations are similar to grants which are secured to the church property with the intent to exist in this manner unless the congregation closed. Intended as encouragement to a congregation, it allows the congregation to be successful in a renovation, repair or new construction project with a small amount of assistance from the Annual Conference.
Treasurer's Office News & Announcements
- 2012 Giving Report (report of giving to the California-Pacific Conference and The United Methodist Church by local United Methodist Churches through the apportionment system)